Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, January 3, 2022

The Mainstream Media Won’t Tell Us the Truth About 2021. The Way They Didn’t About 1991

Back then, the MSM featured the story that served the Democratic agenda, not the really important stories

By Peter Wolfgang December 30, 2021

As we round out the end of 2021, I’m struck by how the media year-end retrospectives I’ve seen so far remind me of the ones from thirty years ago. Remember 1991? I do. Here is what I remember.

Back in 1991

I remember that we won the Persian Gulf War. Amazing, lighting-quick victory. Very few casualties. A coalition comprising almost every nation on the planet. I remember the victory parades in NYC and Washington, DC. I was personally present at the one in DC. Tanks rolling down American streets in celebration. Fighter jets flying overhead...........We had essentially just won the Cold War without firing a shot. And the Gulf War victory parades were almost a sort of stand-in for a Cold War victory parade. Like the celebrations that occurred at the end of World War II. The famous image of the soldier kissing the woman and all that.  In fact, the Soviet Union did collapse that year. It was officially disbanded on Christmas Day.

That was Year-End 1991. That was huge...........The Media’s 1991 ............They focused on Anita Hill...............To Read More....

My Take - The media's spin never stops:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment