Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Thursday, January 20, 2022

Home Test for Covid

By Rich Kozlovich

A friend of mine sent his home testing system for Covid to me some time back, and I save so much stuff I just forgot about it.  Since I don't want anyone to miss out on this important and potentially insightful test:  Here goes:

HOME COVID TEST

  1. Open a can of beer and try to smell it.
  2. If you can smell the beer drink it and see if you can taste it.
  3. If you can taste it and smell it, this confirms you don't have Covid.
Last night I did the test nineteen times and they all turned up negative. Wow!  That was a relief.  
 
However, tonight I'm going to do the test again, because this morning I woke up with a headache and feeling like I'm coming down with something, and I don't want to take any chances. so I may try the test numerous times again to make sure I'm not infected.

I wonder if this test works with bourbon?

I'm not sure just how effective this is as a valid test, but when you consider the number of false readings that current PCR tests provide, and the consequent emotions following, this can't be any worse, and, well, it just might be more fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment