Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

My Commentaries

By Rich Kozlovich

This page is will always be a work in progress, however, here's what I've linked thus far. 

First, I save an inordinate number of articles to use as source pieces, and they pile up so I have to purge them in some way.   So, I publish them as links in what I call "My Gazette", usually with some commentary of my own.  They cover every issue facing humanity, Deep State Corruption, Christian Persecution, Going Green, Energy, Diversity, Race, and much more.  I think the depth of information available there is impressive, and here's the link to All of My Commentaries.  Below are my commentaries listed topically and alphabetically.   Enjoy!

  1. This Link will take you to my 2024 Election Series of commentaries. 
  2. This Link will take you to my America in Crisis commentaries.
  3. This Link will take you to my Biden Consequence commentaries.
  4. This Link will take you to my Censorship commentaries.
  5. This Link will take you to my China commentaries.
  6. This will take you to my Coronavirus commentaries.
  7. This Link will take you to my Crime commentaries. 
  8. This Link will take you to my Culture commentaries
  9. This Link will take you to my Deep State Corruption commentaries.
  10. This Link will take you to my DDT commentaries. 
  11. This Link will take you to my DEI commentaries. 
  12. This Link will take you to my Education commentaries.
  13. This Link will take you to my ESG commentaries. 
  14. This Link will take you to my Fixing Government commentaries. 
  15. This Link will take you to my Globalism commentaries. 
  16. This Link will take you to my Global Warming commentaries.
  17. This Link will take you to my Immigration commentaries
  18. This Link will take you to my Islam commentaries.
  19. This Link will take you to my Israel/Hamas War commentaries
  20. This Link will take you to my Judiciary commentaries. 
  21. This Link will take you to my Kakistocracy Series.
  22. This Link will take you to my Media commentaries. 
  23. This Link will take you to my Plagiarism commentaries
  24. This Link will take you to my Race commentaries. 
  25. This will take you to my Russia commentaries. 
  26. This will take you to my Russo/Ukraine War Series.
  27. This Link will take you to my Sweden commentaries. 
  28. This Link will take you to my Sweden commentaries. 
  29. This Link will take you to my Treason commentaries.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your interest, but Blogger no longer supports e-mail notices in their package. I recommend just bookmarking Paradigms and Demographics. I publish five days a week in the summer months, and six days a week at this time of the year, with an occasional special edition on Sunday. Once again thank you for you interest, and best wishes.

    Rich Kozlovich

    ReplyDelete