By Rich Kozlovich
This appeared in this article, NYC Bans Delicious Pizza for Climate Change, today on American Thinker, showing there's just a limit to what Americans will tolerate....and it took regulations over cooking pizza! Imagine that.
Here's the pertinent paragraph....at least as I see it.
Half of NYC can’t afford basic needs. Crime is up 34% from 2018. NYC is literally sinking into the ground every year because of the sheer mass of people and skyscrapers. Mayor Eric Adams wants residents to house illegal immigrants because there are so many of them that are being sent from the US-Mexico border. New York is going after not even 100 pizzerias, yet 70,000 of its people are homeless. But it’s really nice to know that the government has its priorities straight. Everyone loves pizza. Republicans, Democrats, Independents, and even Libertarians who hate everything. This is where the American people draw the line and they’ve already drawn it many times before. The public outrage was so great that I’m convinced that people would much rather bomb the entire North and South Pole than give up pizza. If there is one thing that’s going to unite this country, it’s going to be the New York Pizza Party of 2023.
Out of control inflation, child grooming, Deep State corrupt amounting to treason, Biden corruption, out of control taxation and spending, incompetent judicial nominees and department heads, and a lot of really big time stuff that's massively detrimental to the nation; and what will unite America against these outrages? Pizza! Really? Who knew?
Cartoon Round Up By Rich Kozlovich
- What's The Ultimate Issue in the 2024 Election? By Rich Kozlovich
- Identifying and Defining the Left By Rich Kozlovich
- America's Cultural Disintegration By Rich Kozlovich
- Club For the Galacticly Stupid By Rich Kozlovich
- Does America Deserve Another Kennedy as President? By Rich Kozlovich
- Western Culture and The Cockleshell Heroes By Rich Kozlovich
- Taxation Without Representation Meets the 21st Century By Robert Alt
- Supreme Court’s WOTUS ruling will shake things up across the board By Bonner Cohen, Ph.D.
- Heartlanders Say the Biden Bunch Drama Is Fatiguing By Sarah Cowgill
- The Soros Succession By Daniel Greenfield
- How U.S. Foreign Aid to Iraq Funds Terrorism Against Americans By Daniel Greenfield
- Twice as Many Israelis Died in One Month of Biden as in One Year of Trump By Daniel Greenfield
- The Left Can Have Islam or LGBTQA+. Not Both The Democrat coalition is falling apart By Daniel Greenfield
- Eco-Terrorists Crowdsource Harassment and Terror By Daniel Greenfield
- Daniel Greenfield Unleashed
- Still Waiting For The Magical Future Of Free Wind Power By Francis Menton
- A Comprehensive Critique Of Net Zero Fantasies By Francis Menton
- Monaco, Netherlands, and Tax Servitude By Dan Mitchell
- The US Manufacturing Recession Deepens – Swamponomics By Andrew Moran
- Australia Wants to Fine ‘Big Tech’ for Posting Disinformation By Dave Patterson
- Prigozhin vs Putin: The Non-coup Coup By Dave Patterson
- China Sells Dollars in Desperate Bid to Keep Yuan Afloat
China’s Reach for More Economic Stimulus Amounts to a
Confession of Failure
Culture is Fundamental
- Global Food Crisis — Ukraine Farming Sector Won’t Recover for at Least 20 Years: Study
- Moms for Liberty and California: Two sides in the war for America’s children
- An Influential Yet Little-Known Document May Determine Your Civil Liberties
- MASSIVE Voter Discrepancy Found in 2022 Midterm Elections in Arizona
- The More We Learn About the 2020 Election, the Harder It Is to Deny It Was Stolen
- 2024: How to Out-Compute the Left