Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, July 17, 2023

Runners, Joggers, and Vocal Spectators: Election 2024, Part II

By Rich Kozlovich

On Thursday, May 25, 2023 I ran this article, Runners, Joggers and, Vocal Spectators: Election 2024, outlining my views on those Republicans who were either running or potentially running for the 2024 Republican nomination for President of the United states.  Well, as I said in May, it's early and things will change, and they have.  So I'm updating all this as some who hadn't declared their intention to run, are now running.  However, irrespective of that, I think all the underlying realities I stated about these people are still valid, and these interviews confirm it.

On July 16, 2023 Matt Vespa published this article,  Tucker Carlson Cut Down the 2024 GOP Field With a Sickle This Week, stating:

1 comment: