By Rich Kozlovich
The Germans have a word that appears in literature quite often, and is one I use quite a bit. It's schadenfreude. There's no direct English equivalent but basically it means "pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune", and generally the implication the misfortune being suffered is being suffered by people who deserve it.
Well, I've been right about all this twattle about Anthropogenic Climate Change from the beginning. Global Warming claims has made scientific integrity an oxymoron. The Hockey Stick produced by Michael Mann has so many flaws it's hard to consider it anything less than fraudulent. The claims of support by 97% of scientists is at best misleading or at worse, fraudulent, as I demonstrated in my 2014 piece, How Many Constitute 97%? And there's much more.
But now we finally have people publicly coming out with information that we're facing another grand solar minimum. And that means global cooling! Serious cooling! Worse yet, has been the distortion of the historical impact of warming. History has shown all the warming periods of the past were beneficial to the Earth, and all that inhabits our planet, but cooling is deadly!
With all this twattle about the world's greatest threat to humanity being global warming, I thought it worthwhile to republish this information I published on February 2018.
Welcome to the world of reality, say goodbye to the world of leftist illusion promoting a system of leftist world governance, because that's what all this twattle about global warming is really all about.
"All good hoaxes must come to an end, and this week’s frigid and dangerous arctic blast may be another nail in the coffin for the “global warming” charlatans. The idea that the entire globe is somehow filling with greenhouse gasses, thusly heating the planet up to the point of no return, is patently absurd. Even the liberal science community believed 30 years ago that this process would likely cause a mini ice age, before dramatically shifting to their current hangup regarding an increase in temperature. The reason for this abrupt change was not some scientific breakthrough, rather, the idea that the earth could become uninhabitable via heat is a much more profound problem."Unfortunately, this isn't a schadenfreude moment. You love to smugly say "I told you so", when arrogant, smarmy leftists look down their noses at everyone and declare any who disagree with them as enemies of humanity, flat Earthers, deniers, and more in their efforts to impose a totally destructive economic plan on the world based on the Kyoto Accords. A scientifically fraudulent plan with the real goal of creating a scheme of worldwide governance under the United Nations. Even a past president of France, Jacques Chirac acknowledged the Kyoto Accord was the first step in global governance.
- Medieval Warm Period (AD 700 - 1300)
- Sporer Minimum' cool period (AD 1300 - 1500)
- Brief climatic warming (AD 1500 - 1560)
- Little Ice Age (`Maunder Minimum') (AD 1560 - 1830)
- (Editor's note: I think he must be melding the Maunder and Dalton Minimums in this time frame. One thing we all have to acknowledge is the exact time frames for all of this is malleable, which can be a source for controversy, but the fact these eras existed isn't disputable. RK)
- Brief warmer period (AD 1830 - 1870)
- Brief cool period (AD 1870 - 1910)
- 20th century warm period (AD 1910 - 2000)
- Was it substantially warmer during the Medieval Warming period than it is now? The answer is yes!
- If the answer is yes, and it is, then we have to ask: What caused that warming period and what caused the Roman Warming Period? Answer: Those periods of warming must have been naturally occurring.
- If those warming periods were naturally occurring why shouldn't we believe any warming occurring now (which stopped over 20 years ago) isn't naturally occurring? Answer: We shouldn't
- If it was substantially warmer during both the Roman and Medeival Warming periods did any of the disasters they're predicting for today occur then? Answer: There's absolutely nothing in the historical record to show any of these disasters occurred then.
- If these disasters didn't occur then, when it was substantially warmer, why should we believe any of these disasters will occur today. The answer is - we shouldn't!