Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Saturday, June 19, 2021

Ya Just Gotta Luv LinkedIn!

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pLIuFEt2p2w/X0pYX_kt1PI/AAAAAAAADAU/EdtdCWebrnMzJ2R5C6DcUUfdz52gM57uACK4BGAYYCw/w49-h64/My%2BPicture%2B2.jpg By Rich Kozlovich

Well, it looks like I've hit the big time.  LinkedIn deleted one of my posts. Lies, Liars, Journalists, Authors, Democrats: Sorry, Repetition for Emphasis!, Part II, attaching this note: 

Only you can see this post. It’s been removed because it goes against our Professional Community Policies, with this link to "Learn more".

So, I went there, and guess what I learned?  Nothing!  It took me to a site with a lot of clabber about their standards, none of which I could see I violated, all which I really found interesting because the entire piece they removed dealt with links to articles by a lot of people showing how journalists, Democrats and authors have been lying about Trump, about double standards, hypocrisy and stunningly vile behavior.  All public and all provable.

So, I guess LinkedIn's community is offended by exposing bad behavior that's provable, thus making it a violation of the LinkedIn community standards.  Did I get that right?  Did I miss something?  Which of course made me wonder just how many of LinkedIn's "community" was offended, who were they, and why were they offended?  None of that was including in my "Learn more"  experience, so I'm still unaware of what standard I violated.  Which I thought was interesting since what I did learn was that if I didn't straighten up my account could be deleted.   As the kid in the Little Rascals said:  Remarkable.  

Oh, wait, I know, I know, it must have been this image that did it!

 

That must have been it. Well, that's it for Alexander Solzhenitsyn.  No more mister nice guy, he's out at P&D, and I demand revocation of his 1970 Nobel Prize in Literature "for the ethical force with which he has pursued the indispensable traditions of Russian literature." Surely in some way that must be racist!


No comments:

Post a Comment