Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, January 17, 2022

LinkedIn and Me

By Rich Kozlovich

 
Well, I am shocked, shocked I tell you! LinkedIn is upset at me and sent this this notice.
 
Your post doesn’t comply with our policies
 
Here’s what happened.  We found your post does not comply with our Professional Community Policies on bullying and harassment. It has been removed and only you can access it. View your post.  Repeatedly creating content that doesn’t comply with our Professional Community Policies could lead to your LinkedIn account being restricted.
 
Well, it appears someone at LinkedIn actually read my post, I Must be Doing Something Right!, since this time they gave me a reason for their disfavor, except they're not wanting to potentially restrict me for that post, but for a series of linked articles by Daniel Greenfield.  Go figure.  
 
Also, they offered an appeal process, which is pretty much Sisyphean Task, so why bother since I don't really care what they think and I don't care if they kick me off. It won't be the first time this has happened, and since I don't want anything, I won't notice and life will go on. 
 
They all say they love open dialogue and to see people express their views. Well, that's true as long as all those views are their views. 
 
One thing is clear as crystal though. They don't understand, want to understand or refuse to understand, that the concept about truth and discussion about public policy, along with those who perpetuate it and enforce it, is not bullying, nor is it harassment. 
 
It's just the truth! 
 
One more thing is clear. It's just a matter of time before I'm kicked off, or seriously restricted on LinkedIn, so anyone wishing to be on my e-mail list for my P&D alerts, please e-mail me at elkoz@juno.com, otherwise, best wishes to all in the upcoming disaster that 2022 will become.

No comments:

Post a Comment