Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, January 17, 2022

I Must be Doing Something Right!

By Rich Kozlovich  

Over the last few years we've heard, and seen, the social media turn into censors for the leftist movement in the nation, and around the world, even complying with Communist China's demands.  

Let's take a look at some recent censorial actions by them.  This piece in Townhall.com, Dan Bongino's Youtube Channel Suspended, Demonetized Over COVID 'Misinformation', says:

Well, it looks like I might be doing something right, as I'm now in good company.

On Sunday, January 9, 2022 I posted this article, History Highway, Washington Versus Charlottesville: Who Are the Real Insurrectionists?  I also posted it on LinkedIn, and guess what?  It turns out this article was in violation of their "Professional Community Policies", and if I wanted more information I follow this link to "Learn more", which I did.  

Here's what I found.

I had to "Be Safe", "Be trustworthy", and "Be professional", and it lists a plethora of things that you can't do, and some of it's rational, like about not promoting terrorism, inciting people to violence, and things that most everyone would agree with, including posting false and misleading information.   

But that presents a conundrum since it's clearly known what social media sites consider "misleading information" is anything that's in opposition to the leftist narrative, although I felt LinkedIn was better than others about that.  And in the "Be Safe" category, there's a lot there that can mean anything they want it to mean.  

And I had better not do it again or else.... which is a bit confusing since they never tell me what Professional Community Policy I violated.  

Now I will agree that article was long, it was complicated and some might find it a bit boring, but long, complicated and boring isn't listed as a violation of their standards. 

Hmmmm I wonder if they read all that boring material?  

At any rate, it was all factual, and all that information is available to the public.  None of it is made up or speculatory, so it couldn't be called a conspiracy theory, nor could it be claimed I lied. Everything in this piece was provable and public.  Everything there was easily found from many news organizations for anyone wishing to find the facts.  How can merely reporting these events as they occurred be a violation of anyone's Professional Community Policy? 

Now, this was the second time I've "violated" their "standards".  The first time dealt with this June 19, 2021 with this piece, Lies, Liars, Journalists, Authors, Democrats: Sorry, Repetition for Emphasis!, Part II

The notice took me to that same site with a listing a of clabber about their standards, none of which I could see I violated, all which I really found interesting because the entire piece they removed dealt with links to articles by a lot of people showing how journalists, Democrats and authors have been lying about Trump, about double standards, hypocrisy and stunningly vile behavior.  All provable.

And today I received another notice from LinkedIn regarding this article, Political Irony: The Stupid Party and the Party of Treason, which has been removed also, with the same clabber as before.

So, now after three trips to the wood shed guess what have I learned.........Nothing! 

Well, that's not entirely true.  I've learned the time will come when I won't be allowed to publish anything that shatters any leftist narrative or smacks of truth, justice and the American way on LinkedIn.  All this is as pathetic as it is fatal to the survival of the American project.

Conclusion, I will have to practice maskirovka from now on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment