Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Bill Maher Thinks Abortion is a Good Thing Because Kids Are Expensive

Every once in a while Maher actually gets something right and the conservative media can't wait to tout it. In my view getting something right once in a while doesn't give someone a pass on the rest of life, as a result I'm loathe to link or quote anything he does get right.  I think he's just as evil as the rest of the left.   Recently Bill Maher came out saying those struggling with inflation should be the biggest proponents of abortion because kids are expensive.

In April I posted this piece, Defining Leftist Moral Boundaries. That's Easy, They Don't Exist!, noting he views abortion as a good thing because there's just too many people on the planet. So why not get rid of old people, retarded people, crippled people, and how about those who really irritate us?  Just like the Chinese who murder opponents and harvest their organs for transplantation.  After all, there just way too many people on the planet, so what's the big deal?   Right?

The fact is abortion has become the central focus on the left's campaign against conservatives. Here in Ohio that's an unending drum beat by Sherrod Brown. It's my view Abortion Is The Murder of The Innocent Unborn.

We're genetically coded to protect children, even with our own lives, and I think that applies to the unborn, and I also think most people believe that, at least on an emotional level, but find it intellectually difficult to overcome the drumbeat from the left and Pravda media, that murdering the unborn is healthcare, and is a special right exclusive only to women without any interference from society.   And we thought the pagans who threw their children into burning pits to appease Baal were sick and vile. 

If you can get women to believe murdering their unborn children is acceptable because it's a right, and it's "health care", there's no limit to vile things they will accept.

Here's the link to my abortion commentaries. As an FYI, P&D is a totally not for profit passion for me. I share what I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment