Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Sunday, October 20, 2024

Notice to My Readers

Good morning everyone.  Last week I posted my weekly, This is The Week That Was, with my commentary and a list of articles worth reading.  This is a Blogger site, and Blogger owns all blogs, and occasionally my personal censor at Blogger decides one of my posts fails to meet their "community standards", a catchall phrase that allows for censorship abuses, and deletes the post.  

They've done that with my that week's TWTW.

Every time they pull this censorship stunt I've protested that action, and when I do that I eventually win, but there have been times when it took weeks for them to restore a post....and I kept protesting.   I've republished it in Nuf Ced.   I'll keep you updated.

RK

No comments:

Post a Comment