Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, July 4, 2022

P&D Today

By Rich Kozlovich

I've gone back and forth on this idea of organizing these post daily or weekly.  I've decided to do both.  Everyday there will be a P&D Today, and at the end of the week a P&D and The Week that Was, only I will just use the link to each P&D Today.   It seems to be less work, and perhaps easier for my readers....but mostly.... I think it will be less work for me.  

Eventually, meaning this year, I'm probably going to only be posting commentaries from writers who've given me their permission and my own.  Hopefully more than one a day....maybe.  Being retired is a really nice thing, and I like doing this as a "passion", not a job, I definitely don't want a job.   I know, I know, this selfish "it's all about me" stuff is just a little old.  I can live with it. 

Cartoon of the Day, July 4th!

 Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

Here are today's offerings.  I don’t have a category for this next piece.  It doesn't need a category.  It stands on its own. 

Observations From the Back Row by Rich Kozlovich

Commentaries

Abortion

AOC

America in Crisis

Biden and the 25th Amendment

Crime, Violence and Democrats

Economics, Biden Consequence

Eminent Domain

EPA, Deep State Corruption

Guns

Hollywood

January 6th Commission, Deep State Corruption

Media

True the Vote

No comments:

Post a Comment