Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

100-Year-Old World War II Veteran Cries, ‘Our Country’s Going to Hell!’

U.S. Marine Carl Spurlin Dekel, who turned 100 years old on June 29, mourned the decline of America in a Fox 13 News interview, tearfully lamenting, “Our country’s going to hell!” “People don’t realize what they have,” Dekel said. “They bitch about it. And, then, nowadays, I am so upset that the things we did, things we fought for, and the boys that died for it, it’s all going down the drain.” “Our country’s going to hell – in a handbasket!” he cried. “We haven’t got the country we had when I was raised – not at all! Nobody’ll have the fun I had, nobody’ll have the opportunity I had – it’s just not the same!” “That’s not what our boys – that’s not what they died for,” he continued. “It’s just not the same. That isn’t what we fought for.”........To Read More....

My Take - When I read these Hollywood misfits irrationally obscenely screaming they don't recognize "their' country any longer because Roe v Wade was overturned I think its long over due they begin to understand this isn't "their?" country and what they saw was an aberration that's now being fixed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment