Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Saturday, July 16, 2022

P&D and The Week That Was

By Rich Kozlovich

Here's this week in P&D.  We will deal with a host of leftist insane positions and actions, all of which are having a massively negative impact on America.  

Great commentaries by Robin Itzler, Daniel Greenfield, Dan Mitchell, Mychal Massie, Francis Menton, Craig Rucker, and a Blast From the Past by Wendell Krossa on CO2.  There are even a couple of commentaries of my own, one on DDT.  DDT isn't a dead issue.  It's the only issue, and my article explains why. 

I had the privilege of representing and defending my industry for over 25 years here in Ohio, and one industry member often used the word "bizarre" when describing the things we were confronted with, and got me to start using it since it was invariably applicable.

Being old, I remember old things (probably better than new things) and so often when I see the things these leftist misfits promote I think: Wow!  Now that's just "bizarre"!  That makes me think of the Bizarro character in DC comics created in 1958 or so. Bizarro Superman was insane doing the opposite of Superman.
 
"Me not human... me not creature... me not even animal! Me unhappy! Me don't belong in world of living people! Me don't know difference between right and wrong – good and evil!"....."The Bizarros [Lois Bizarro and Superman Bizarro] leave Earth together, determined to find a home where they can be themselves........[they] create an entire world of Bizarros, who now reside on a cube-shaped planet called "Htrae" (Earth spelled backwards). Bizarro #1 and Bizarro-Lois #1 also give birth to a child who, while super-powered, appears to be totally human. Considered a freak by Bizarro standards (out of resentment for the way he was treated by Earth humans, Bizarro #1 made a law that they must act the opposite of humans, causing no end of lunacy)"
 
Once one has embraced the insane Bizarro world of leftism there are no boundaries, nothing is insane, nothing is surreal, nothing is considered bizarre, nothing is out of bounds, everything is backwards, and ultimately nothing works. Oh yeah, one more thing.  Another freaky DC Comics guy exploded the Bizarro world and ended the problem, and that's ultimately what happens to leftist societies.  They explode into violence, poverty, disease, misery, suffering, tyranny and early death.  Unfortunately, unlike Bizarro world, they don't seem to go away once they're in existence.
 
I am not optimistic.  China has closed their banks preventing their citizens from accessing their money, and that's happened in America before ......Democrats did it........  And it could happen again. 

that the same rule now applies to "I am a professor," "I am a teacher," "I am a rabbi," "I am a priest," "I am a pastor," "I am a journalist," and "I am a doctor."  

I've not been impressed with these people in general for decades, and I include military officers in that mix, and I felt that way about them over 50 years ago, but it takes a little longer for others.  

Here's this week's offerings.  Have a great weekend and best wishes to all.

Rich

P&D Today July 15, 2022

 Political Cartoons by AF Branco

P&D Today July 14, 2022

 https://i1.wp.com/www.powerlineblog.com/ed-assets/2020/10/Screen-Shot-2020-10-05-at-10.11.13-AM.png?resize=600%2C391&ssl=1

P&D Today July 13, 2022

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

P&D Today July 12, 2022

 Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

P&D Today July 11, 2022

 Political Cartoons by AF Branco

No comments:

Post a Comment