Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Saturday, July 23, 2022

P&D and The Week That Was

By Rich Kozlovich

This week's P&D has a short list of posts.  The sun's been shining and I've been busy outside getting things done, and quite frankly, losing track of things.  I will post pictures when finished with everything, including my flowers.  But, back to business.  Along with my three commentaries, and a couple of "My Take" thoughts on linked posts, and there are some great commentaries by writers who I think do great work. 

Here's my cartoon pick of the day.

Political Cartoons by Chip Bok

Hat trick to my friend Paul who's one of the correspondents from my e-mail group for this "thought for the day" comment. 

The progressive dictionary:  
"Bipartisan" - I want you to agree with me. 
"Divisive" - you want me to agree with you. 

So, please enjoy my few offerings.  I hope you will find they were worth your time.  

Best wishes,

Rich

 Political Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

 Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

 Political Cartoons by Chip Bok

 Political Cartoons by AF Branco

No comments:

Post a Comment