Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, July 4, 2022

Mom canceled abortion after hearing daughter’s heartbeat: ‘God knew what He was doing’

| July 2, 2022

Twenty-five years ago, at age 19, Andrea found out she was pregnant while in a hospital emergency room seeking medical care after a car accident. Before any X-rays could be performed, she was told the doctors needed to rule out pregnancy. She hadn’t even missed her period yet, but the test came back positive. Immediately, she felt flooded with guilt and shame. 

“I thought, ‘Oh my goodness. This is not a good position to be in.’ I wasn’t in a relationship with the father. I was unwed. It was the perfect storm,” she recalled to Live Action News. She knew of friends who had had abortions and said, “They didn’t seem bothered by them. I thought, ‘Maybe it wouldn’t bother me either.’” 

Over the next two weeks, Andrea shared the news of her pregnancy with her parents, family friends, and the baby’s father. She described the responses she received as “all over the map.” Her own father and several of her cousins had been adopted. “Family friends told me right away I needed to give the baby up for adoption,” she explained. The baby’s father, on the other hand, made it clear that he had no intention of parenting and wanted Andrea to have an abortion..................To Read More..........

What's An Abortion 

No comments:

Post a Comment