Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, January 9, 2023

Ask Dr. Fauci

By K. Lloyd Billingsley

In a court deposition just before Thanksgiving, Dr. Anthony Fauci had trouble remembering his response to the COVID pandemic.  As the fallout from that pandemic continues, people might remember a few things about Dr. Fauci, including his talent for evasion. 

In early 2021, a report by New York attorney general Letitia James revealed that thousands more nursing home residents may have died from COVID-19 than New York governor Andrew Cuomo had publicly acknowledged.  Cuomo claimed that he was only following federal guidelines.  Jim Sciutto of CNN asked Fauci to comment on Cuomo's claim. 

"You know, Jim, I can't," Fauci responded, "I mean, excuse me.  I really am — I'm honestly not trying to evade your question, but I'm not really sure of all the details of that, and I think if I, if you make a statement, it might be wrong or taken out of context.  So I prefer not to comment on that," and so on. 

In reality, Fauci had already clarified the details.  As Fox News recalled, Fauci told PBS that, unlike other parts of the country, New York responded "properly" and "correctly" to the pandemic.  That is part of what Fauci now claims not to remember.............To Read More.....

No comments:

Post a Comment