Belle Carter January 15, 2023
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has admitted connivance with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and National Security Agency (NSA) to probe the private lives of Americans without a warrant in its updated rulebook, the first version made public since ex-President Barack Obama’s regime.
Revised in 2021 under President Joe Biden’s administration, the 906-page rule book authored during the Trump administration included a decade-old leak showcasing the FBI’s collusion with the CIA and NSA on probes that involved surveillance without court orders against people not accused of any crimes.............To Read More.....
- The FBI vs. the Bill of Rights?
- Why Did the FBI Want Joe Biden to Become President?
- Crooked FBI Agent Elvis Chan Gave Twitter Execs Top Secret Clearance in Advance of 2020 Election
- Tucker Carlson Interviews Michael Shellenberger on Twitter File #7 Release – The FBI’s 2020 Political Operation
- The FBI Paid Twitter Millions of Dollars to Help Steal the 2020 Election
- TWITTER FILES 7 DROP: How FBI Lied to Twitter Execs About “Russian Disinformation” to Cover Up Joe [10% for the Big Guy] and Hunter Biden’s Crimes With Communist China . . .
- FBI Got Top Secret Clearances for Twitter Execs to Quash Biden Story
- The Feds’ “Misinformation” Scam
- Has American “Democracy” Been a Hallucination for Nearly 60 Years?