Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

P&D Today

By Rich Kozlovich

As usual, when John Droz sends his Media Balance Newsletter, I like to start with it, mostly because I'm impressed with all the stuff he finds.  I spend a lot of time searching the news for information and he finds stuff I've never seen.  Whether its about this pandemic hysteria and the devastation being caused by these mandates, or energy and global warming.  Lot's of good stuff there, including one of my commentaries. Make sure to have a good look see. 

This is followed by a Cartoon of the Day and what I consider an appropriate Quote of the Day, both of which I think highlights the theme for today's posts.

Cartoon of the Day

 

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Observations From the Back Row, By Rich Kozlovich

Commentary

America in Crisis

No comments:

Post a Comment