Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

2000 Mules By Dinesh D'Souza Documentary

By Rich Kozlovich

I believed, and told all those I talked to about the 2020 election, long before that election, there was going to be massive voter fraud efforts, and it happened.  If you didn't go to the theater to watch the documentary 2000 Mules By Dinesh D'Souza Documentary, here it is:
 
 
I've called this election a fraud from the very beginning.  Here are a few of my commentaries:
 In the video Dennis Prager says since voter fraud is not a winning issue in any district in the country, don't use it.  Really?  First of all, I disagree, and I don't think he has one iota of evidence to prove his statement.  Secondly, I think Dennis Prager is a really smart guy that tends to be "reasonable".  And that's his problem. He's reasonable!  This is a man who in the past claimed leftist aren't evil, they're just wrong.  Well, The Left Isn't Just Wrong: It Really Is Evil!  And we need to define reasonable.
 
The dictionary definition of reasonable is basing your judgement and conclusions on facts and reality.  Being analytical, coherent, logical, rational, sensible and sound.   
 
The common, and inaccurate definition, is going along to get along.  In short, a fellowship!
 
One of my favorite movies is "A Man For All Seasons" and the one with Paul Scofield as Sir Thomas More is by far my favorite.  There's a scene in this movie where the Duke of Norfolk asks More to go along with the King's marriage for the sake of "fellowship".  More responds:
 
"And when we die, and you are sent to heaven for doing your conscience... and I am sent to hell for not doing mine, will you come with me, for fellowship?"

So, with all that in mind, what is my answer for not being reasonable?  
 
When did being reasonable ever overcome insurmountable obstacles?  

No comments:

Post a Comment