Wall Street Journal also reports increase in highly-vaccinated regions
By Art Moore May 11, 2022
An analysis by ABC News of federal data found that a growing proportion of COVID-19 deaths are occurring among the vaccinated. Meanwhile, the Wall Street Journal reported that areas of the country with the highest vaccination rates, such as Northern New England states, "are coping with elevated cases and hospitalizations as the latest highly contagious iterations of the virus circulate." ABC News assured its audience that "experts said the increase in breakthrough deaths is expected with more Americans reaching full vaccination status."
An ABC News contributor, Dr. John Brownstein, an epidemiologist at Boston Children's Hospital, said the data "should not be interpreted as vaccines not working."
"In fact, these real-world analyses continue to reaffirm the incredible protection these vaccines afford especially when up to date with boosters," he said..........To Read More.....
- Tripled Vaxxed 4.5 Times More Likely to Test Positive For Omicron Than Unvaxxed
- Here’s Why mRNA COVID Vaccines Might Be Messing With Our Innate Immunity
- Chicago to require proof of vaccination at restaurants, bars
- Microchip implanted in your arm could track your Covid vaccine status with just a cell phone scan
- Australia’s Chief Pharmacist Says Public Needs to Accept Boosters & Mask Mandates For “Many Years” to Come
- The Chickens of the Collective Psychosis of COVID Hysteria Come Home to Roost
Post a Comment