By Rich Kozlovich
- Too many "Americans" think government is the answer and not the problem.
- Too many Americans don't think they're Americans.
- Too many Americans hate America.
- Too many Americans are remarkably ignorant of American history.
- Too many Americans fail to realize how unique American style republican democracy is in all of world history.
- Too many Americans graduate from school semi-illiterate, and amazingly ignorant.
- Too many Americans graduate from college filled with false information and assumptions about how the world works, or should work, and are arrogant in their ignorance.
- Too many Americans no longer are people of
faith, and as a result have no moral foundation other than the latest
philosophical flavor of the day, and that's a foundation of shifting sand.
- I don’t believe Social Security will there for my children and it
may not be there for me for much longer. Social Security was supposed to stop being self-funding by 2020 and bankrupt by 2030, and it will go bankrupt
with the federal government owing the Social Security fund trillions of
dollars they borrowed with non-redeemable bonds. (Here's the Summary of the 2021 Annual Reports, Social Security and Medicare Boards of Trustees)
- I don't believe our children and grandchildren will have a better life than we did.
- I don’t believe Medicare and Medicaid can survive the decade.
- I don’t believe crony capitalism will be less but more – especially since this pattern goes back to the Whiskey Act of 1791.
- I don’t believe those who left California because they made a mess
of it won’t attempt to make a mess of the states they moved to. Currently residents of Democrat run states are fleeing in droves to Republican run states, but they're probably going to take the ideas that destroyed the states they're leaving and vote for them in the states they're moving to.
- I don't believe spending billions will end poverty.
- I don't believe spending billions will fix homelessness. California spent billions to fix homelessness and it only dropped one percent. Even if those billions amounted to only "two billion that would come to 1.3 million to get one person off the street".
- I don't believe you can convince liberals their leftist philosophy has been the most irrational, misanthropic and morally defective belief system in all of world history. In spite of the most recent and ongoing human disaster leftists imposed on Venezuela. Millennials all want us to still "Feel the Bern."
- I don’t believe the national debt can be paid unless the government
sells its assets - which amounts to 150 trillion dollars – and they
- I don't believe diversity and multiculturalism, is anything more
than a leftist scheme to undermine and destroy the American identity,
the American culture, the American economy and overturn the U.S.
Constitution. Diversity without accomplishment is incompetence without consequence.
- I don't believe the world's economy is stable. The unending amount of debt the world's nations has accumulated, and continues to accumulate, is going to cause a worldwide economic depression.
- I don't believe the EU can survive to 2025, but certainly by 2030.
- I don't believe Europeans can tolerate the Muslim invasion much longer without civil war breaking out all over Europe if Europe wishes to be European.
- I don't believe the Middle East or anywhere in the world that's dominated by Islam is fixable.
- I don't believe Russia or China can withstand an international economic down turn, let alone a collapse.
- I don't believe a nation that abandoned the moral foundations that made them great can survive.
- I don't believe large corporations are concerned about anything except the next quarterly report, and in no way will they support anything considered conservative, in their views, their actions or their philosophy, even if it impacts their profit margins.
- I don't believe any of the problems listed above can be fixed until public education is fixed.
- I don't believe public education can be fixed until the federal government is forced out of it.
- I don't believe public education can be fixed unless the states follow Governor Ron DeSantis' lead and pass legislation to teach the truth about communism and all the other leftist clabber.
- I don’t believe academia can be purged of its far left Frankfurt School aficionados unless we stop funding these universities with taxpayer dollars and student loans. They can't be fixed until they have to become self supporting "for profit" institutions.
- I don't believe there is such a thing as man made climate change.
- I don't believe green activists aren't anything but dishonest, irrational, misanthropic and morally defective misfits.
- I don't believe spending can be brought under control without repealing the 16th Amendment.
- I don't believe you can reduce corruption in government without repealing the 17th Amendment.
- I don't believe the federal government can be fixed without passing a 28th Amendment creating term and age limits for Congress, and the federal judiciary, nor do I believe the judiciary will remember it's proper role until age and term limits are imposed.
- I don't believe government can be fixed without passage of a 29th Amendment creating sundown laws for all federal departments, agencies, bureaus and any official agency of the federal government, and all federal laws and regulations, with the goal of reducing the size and scope of the federal government.
So what is it that I really believe? I believe leftism is like rust. It never sleeps.