By Eric Lendrum May 18, 2022
The Biden Administration is reportedly set to announce that it will lift several sanctions and other restrictions on Venezuela, allowing for the purchase of oil from the socialist dictatorship.
As reported by The Daily Caller, two anonymous administration officials said that the federal government will soon ease up some of the energy sanctions against the Latin American country, and will allow the American oil company Chevron to enter into negotiations to purchase oil from the state-owned firm PDVSA. In return for the lifting of sanctions, dictator Nicolas Maduro has tentatively agreed to talks with opposition leader Juan Guadio, who has claimed that Maduro’s rule is illegitimate and that he is the rightful president of Venezuela.
The agreement was made “on the basis of ambitious, concrete and irreversible outcomes that empower the Venezuelan people to determine the future in their country through democratic elections,” according to one of the officials..........To Read More....
- Manchin Exposes Insane Biden Plan on Oil Leases During Haaland Testimony
- Must Fossil Fuel Extraction Be Stopped to Limit Global Warming?
- Gas Stations in Washington Brace for $10 a Gallon Amid Gas Shortages
- Josh Hawley Blasts Energy Secretary Granholm for Rising Gas Prices: ‘Utter Nonsense’ to Blame Putin
- The Senator Who Left Biden's Interior Secretary Speechless - Joe Biden is becoming engulfed in a national energy crisis, and he decided to kill virtually all oil and gas leases
in Alaska. He already got the ball rolling on this fiasco when he
decided to nix the Keystone Pipeline. It was a bad policy, but one he
was forced to make because the environmental Left would have had a
coronary. It’s not hard to see gas prices soaring to a national average
of $5/gallon by the dog days of summer. This is Joe Biden’s crisis. It’s
his fault, and it’s sadistic. These people thought they could ride in
and do what they want. You can’t with a 50-50 Senate and a four-seat
House majority. So, they’d rather torch our wallets with these policies;
it’s intentional. Could it also be a backdoor enaction of the Green New
Deal? At least on a partial basis especially with the oil and gas