To believe Joe Biden legitimately won the election to be President of the United States is to believe the unbelievable.
By Rich Kozlovich
For years I've been saying everything we read in the news, all the news we see on television, and everything we're being taught in school is a lie. Not just lies of commission, but we're being inundated with lies of omission, and most of my friends and peers snickered. Another one of Rich's "conspiracy theories", and everyone, including me, would laugh with goodhearted banter! After all, we all "know" there's no such thing as a conspiracy.
fact is there's a difference between "conspiracy theorists" and those
who believe in conspiracies. Conspiracy theorists need to believe in
conspiracies in order to explain a reality they don't understand.
People who believe in conspiracies have read history books, understand
reality, and understand conspiracies are very real, they are insidious,
and they are predicated on lies and misdirection, which the corrupt main
stream media is more than happy to provide.
as a society just aren't looking for conspiracies, which is why more
cases of voter fraud hasn't materialized over the last 50 years, in
spite of the fact JFK was elected over Nixon by voter fraud, and LBJ was
notorious for it in Texas.
- We've been indoctrinated conspiracies doesn't exist.
- We've been indoctrinated to believe anything contrary to the leftist narrative is nothing more than the rantings of ignorant, not very intelligent, and possibly insane conspiracy theorists.
It's been said the greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist. Well, that's same rationale applies to conspiracies.
However, if it pleases the misinformed and uninformed to call me a conspiracy theorist in order to ease their unquestioning minds, well fine, I will accept it if they can explain the unbelievable things we have to believe in order to think Joe Biden was legitimately elected President.
The following information is being taken directly from two articles. This piece, 5 More Ways Joe Biden Magically Outperformed Election Norms.appeared in the Federalist, and this piece in American Spectator, Reasons why the 2020 presidential election is deeply puzzling.
Here are the anomalies we're expected to ignore, and unbelievable "beliefs" we're expected to believe:
President Trump received more votes than any
previous incumbent seeking reelection. He got 11 million more votes than in
2016, the third largest rise in support ever for an incumbent, and he lost.
By way of comparison, President Obama was comfortably reelected in 2012 with 3.5 million fewer votes than he received in 2008. It's claimed Biden won more votes nationally than any presidential candidate in history, yet he only won 524 counties in the entire nation, while Obama won 873 counties in 2008, and he under performed Hillary Clinton’s 2016 totals in every urban county in the United States, he outperformed her in the metropolitan areas of Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania.
We're expected to believe candidate Joe Biden was so effective at animating voters in 2020 that he received a record number of votes, more than 15 million more than Barack Obama received in his re-election of 2012. Amazingly, he managed to secure victory while also losing in almost every bellwether county across the country. No presidential candidate has been capable of such electoral jujitsu until now.
- We're expected to believe he outperformed Obama.
- Ninety-five percent of Republicans voted for Trump
- He did extraordinarily well with rural male working-class whites.
- His black vote increased to 50% over his 2016 election.
- Joe Biden got well below 90% support among black voters nationally.
- Trump's share of the national Hispanic vote to 35 percent.
- Please note this, no one can win in Florida, Arizona, Nevada, and New Mexico unless they get 60% or more of the Hispanic vote.
- And we're to believe Biden was elected in spite of all that?
- Biden had no "coattails" bringing more Democrats into offices held by Republicans.
- Trump brought in a "red wave" into the House gaining seats and winning all the toss up elections.
- Are we're expected to believe Republicans won but Trump lost?
- Then there's the atypical voting patterns and the bizarre manner they were accumulated and counted:
1. Late on election night, with Trump comfortably ahead, many swing states stopped counting ballots. In most cases, observers were removed from the counting facilities. Counting generally continued without the observers
2. Statistically abnormal vote counts were the new normal when counting resumed. They were unusually large in size (hundreds of thousands) and had an unusually high (90 percent and above) Biden-to-Trump ratio
3. Late arriving ballots were counted. In Pennsylvania, 23,000 absentee ballots have impossible postal return dates and another 86,000 have such extraordinary return dates they raise serious questions
4. The failure to match signatures on mail-in ballots. The destruction of mail in ballot envelopes, which must contain signatures
5. Historically low absentee ballot rejection rates despite the massive expansion of mail voting. Such is Biden’s narrow margin that, as political analyst Robert Barnes observes, ‘If the states simply imposed the same absentee ballot rejection rate as recent cycles, then Trump wins the election’
6. Missing votes. In Delaware County, Pennsylvania, 50,000 votes held on 47 USB cards are missing
7. Non-resident voters. Matt Braynard’s Voter Integrity Project estimates that 20,312 people who no longer met residency requirements cast ballots in Georgia. Biden’s margin is 12,670 votes
8. Serious ‘chain of custody’ breakdowns. Invalid residential addresses. Record numbers of dead people voting. Ballots in pristine condition without creases, that is, they had not been mailed in envelopes as required by law
9. Statistical anomalies. In Georgia, Biden overtook Trump with 89 percent of the votes counted. For the next 53 batches of votes counted, Biden led Trump by the same exact 50.05 to 49.95 percent margin in every single batch. It is particularly perplexing that all statistical anomalies and tabulation abnormalities were in Biden’s favor. Whether the cause was simple human error or nefarious activity, or a combination, clearly something peculiar happened.
In order for anyone to believe Biden is a legitimately elected President of the United States you must believe all these anomalies are natural and normal coincidences. That's simply not believable! And there's no such thing as a conspiracy! Right?