Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

FDA Panel Member on COVID Vaccines: 'Heart Attacks Happen 71 Times More Often

“I had a heart attack….” A bit more than a month ago I wrote about “My troubling COVID vaccine story experiences.” Aside from citing a friend who developed heart inflammation after taking a coronavirus genetic-therapy agent (GTA, a.k.a. a “vaccine”; more on this later), I mentioned that I’d had some unusual experiences: I encountered two men within a relatively short period of time, at the same recreational facility, who told me they’d had heart attacks — after taking SARS-CoV-2 GTAs.

One man suspected the GTA induced his coronary; the other fellow was oblivious, though his attack occurred the month after his shot.

At the time, I mentioned that though I’d been reporting on GTA-coincident complications for a while, I aimed to be objective and thus had to consider that my experiences *could* have been mere coincidences. All the men in question are over 60, at ages where heart issues are more common, after all. On the other hand, I pointed out that I wasn’t looking for these stories or asking related questions, and I’m not a social butterfly who regularly interacts with large numbers of people.

But then it happened again. At the same recreational facility approximately two weeks ago, I saw a man I’d met there previously. After extending mutual greetings, one of the first things he said was, “I had a heart attack.”

Sure enough, I learned that he’d taken a GTA.

He didn’t connect the two occurrences; in fact, when I mentioned I’d met other men suffering the same fate, he suggested it was a coincidence.

But this thesis appears to have gone out the window.

Consider the testimonial of Steve Kirsch, executive director of the COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund and also identified as a Food and Drug Administration (FDA) panel member. In an eight-hour virtual discussion of the Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee released Friday by the FDA, Kirsch said there “are four times as many heart attacks [as is normal] in the treatment group in the Pfizer six-month trial report — that wasn’t bad luck.”

What’s more, “The VAERS [Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System] shows heart attacks happen 71 times more often following these vaccines compared to any other vaccine,” he continued (video below. It should automatically start at 4:20:17; if it doesn’t, you’ll have to fast-forward to that point..........To Read More....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment