September 25, 2021 By Thomas Lifson
A frightening incident took place Wednesday on a Jet Blue flight from Boston to San Juan in which a passenger assaulted a flight attendant, broke free of wrist ties once restrained, and attempted to storm the cockpit, with the door open because a crew member had used the toilet. Although the passenger shouted the name “Allah,” nearly all the media reports that I have been able to find (here, here, and here, for instance) omit that point, and merely state that he was angry about a failed phone call, and imply mental illness was the root cause of the attack...........To Read More....
- Vetting Failure’: Male Afghan Refugees Allegedly Assault Female Soldier at Ft. Bliss Iran Vows to ‘Eliminate’ Zionism at U.N. ‘Anti-Racism’ Conference
- A ‘Real Muslim’ Tries to Run Down a Crowd of Jews With His Car in LA, and the Media Yawns
- American Islamic spokesman defends wife-beating as a right on the basis of Islamic law
- India: Muslims assault Hindu man for giving courtesy lift to Muslim female colleague
- Toronto: Six months after release from prison on terror charges, Muslim found with manuals on bombs and poisons
- Prayer in Public Schools Is Back…as Long as It’s Prayer to Allah