By Susan Jones September 7, 2021
(CNSNews.com) - Rep. Veronica Escobar (D-Texas) told CBS on Sunday she's outraged that her state "is not pro-life, but is instead pro-birth, willing to put women's lives on the line."
Escobar said she's afraid Senate Republicans will use the filibuster, "a Jim Crow relic," to block the Democrats' pro-abortion "Women's Health Protection Act." And she's in favor of expanding the "activist" Supreme Court:.............To Read More.....
- Marjorie Dannenfelser: Left's outcry over Texas abortion ban has little to do with science, protecting women
- Tucker: In the Age of 'Not Your Body, Not Your Choice' Vaccines, What's Dems' Argument Against Texas Abortion Law?
- Psaki: ‘Of Course We’re Worried’ Texas Abortion Law Could Lead to Abortion Bans in Other States
- Texas Judge Hands Narrow Win to Planned Parenthood in Legal Battle Over New Abortion Law
- DeSantis: ‘I Am Going to Look More Significantly’ at Texas Abortion Law
- …Exclusive — Abby Johnson on TX Abortion Law: Fewer Women Will Suffer ‘Tragedy of Abortion,’ Suicides, Anxiety, Eating Disorders, Depression
- Abortion Clinic Rushed to Complete 67 Abortions in 17 Hours Before Texas ‘Heartbeat’ Law Took Effect