Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Jen Psaki Says It's Sexist To Be Called "Nice"

What absolute lunacy. Now being "nice" is sexist. Well, okay Psaki, you're a lying jerk. There, I wasn't sexist, I was honest, isn't that nice?

Jordan Lancaster  August 09, 2021

White House press secretary Jen Psaki told Vogue Magazine that it’s sexist when people describe her as “nice” in an interview published Monday.  Psaki likened being called “nice” to the sound of “nails on a chalkboard.”  “I was introduced to a foreign delegation in the hallway the other day as ‘This is Jen. You may have seen her do the briefings. She’s a really nice person.’ I’m like, really?” Psaki told the outlet. “You can’t think of a better description?”

Psaki continued, saying it’s “sexist and a little diminishing” to describe her as “nice.” “It’s also this desire to put people in a box,” she added. “Yes, sometimes I’m friendly and joyful, and sometimes I’m tough, and sometimes I’m straightforward.”..........To Read More....

My Take - And we're surprised why?  This is a lady that thinks her kindergartner is an authority on whether or  not to wear masks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment