Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Friday, August 20, 2021

Challenging UN, Study Finds Sun "not CO2: May Be Behind Global Warming

August 16, 2021 Eric Worrall  359 Comments

Guest essay by Eric Worrall

Climate scientist Dr. Ronan Connolly, Dr. Willie Soon and 21 other scientists claim the conclusions of the latest “code red” IPCC climate report, and the certainty with which those conclusions are expressed, are dependent on the IPCC authors’ narrow choice of datasets. The scientists assert that the inclusion of additional credible data sets would have led to very different conclusions about the alleged threat of anthropogenic global warming..........To Read More....

My Take - I've been writing about this for 25 years because 25 years ago this was known and discussed at length. My friend allowed me to publish his work,  The Sun is Undergoing a State Change 21 years ago.  Please view my files on 


No comments:

Post a Comment