Thought For the Day - “The more one considers the matter, the clearer it becomes that redistribution is in effect far less a redistribution of income from richer to poorer, as we imagined, than a redistribution of power from the individual to the State.”—Bertrand de Jouvenel, The Ethics of Redistribution
By Rich Kozlovich
I recently came across a comment posted in an article regarding the Shoe Cartoon Strip, and so I looked it up, and came across this cartoon, which so often depicts the insane things politicians and their talking head allies in the media spout.
Meaningless babble that explains nothing and answers nothing. Kamala Harris babbles word salads, Joe Biden has no idea what he's saying most of the time and Karine Jean-Pierre defines this cartoon with her obfuscations, and they're not even the worst. Well, let's see, how's this?
- Why isn't the administration enforcing America's immigration laws?
- Inflation is under control.
- American's economy is in crisis, spending is out of control, inflation is skyrocketing, there are energy blackouts, and crime is worse than ever, what do you intend to do about it all?
- The real problem is racism. We're facing a crisis of white supremacy, and domestic terrorists, so we're militarizing the FBI and the IRS, and arresting Donald Trump, and anyone who supports him, and those military personal who refuse vaccinations and gender training are going to be kicked out of the military.
- What do you intend to do about Islamic terrorists?
- Islam is a religion of peace, so everything is fine and we're going to give Iran the right to make nuclear bombs to create stability in the Middle East.
Wow! I think I'm ready for Press Secretary at the very least. Not one bit of that made sense, I'm now perfectly qualified to be part of the Biden administration.
Today's P&D starts with my friend John Droz Jr's The Media Balance Newsletter: 9/26/22, followed by my commentary and four others I think are excellent.
- Observations From the Back Row: Fascists, Communists and
Freedom's Forum, By Rich Kozlovich
- Hunger In America: Why Hasn't It Already Been Ended? By Francis Menton
- Socialism and Immigration By Dan Mitchell
- Restoring the Once-Great American Republic By Jay Lehr and Tom Harris
- Democrat-Run New Orleans Overtakes Democrat-Run St. Louis as
Murder Capital of the US By Humberto Fontova
I really liked today's selection, but particularly liked the piece by Jay Lehr and Tom Harris as it goes back into the history of the FDR administration and the huge government expansion they created, much of which we now know was a failure and was infested with communists, socialists, fellow travelers and even Soviet agents, and that even included the OSS created during WWII and was the precursor of the CIA, and the communist infiltrators moved right over into the CIA. You may wish to view my article dealing with much of this which I originally published on January 31, 2013, and then again on February 2, 2021:
For more and deeper information you may wish to follow these tags: FDR, Great Reset, Leftist Treason, New Deal, Harry Hopkins, Humberto Fontova, Media Corruption, NYT, Soviet Union, Spies, Treason, Venona, Walter Duranty