Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

The Jab Put Me on a Journey I Didn’t Expect -- Or Want

This is my COVID story, which is more about the vaccine than the virus. It doesn’t represent scientific evidence -- but then the medical experts refuse to give us any real scientific evidence -- only the prevarications of Anthony Fauci and Deborah Birx.

For some background: I am a 66-year-old man. I do have a few comorbidities as I have diabetes. However, I am in fairly good condition. Up until a year prior to the COVID outbreak I was a diver for our sheriff’s department and passed the IADRS swim test every year.

I have never been an anti-vaccine nut, and have tended to trust the medical industry. That is a trust that has been forever shaken by the events of the past year.............I began wondering how many other people have had similar experiences. Over 340,522 people have reported negative COVID vaccine reactions to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). As of last May (only five months into the vaccine frenzy) 4496 people had died. Statistically insignificant? Maybe, or maybe not. But in 1976 the government pulled the swine flu vaccine after only three people mysteriously died.

A study by the DoD reported that among 436,000 military members, the incidence of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart) quadrupled after the vaccine was administered..................To Read More....


No comments:

Post a Comment