There are many reasons to be concerned about what's happening in America and abroad. But there are also great things happening. Sometimes, I need to remind myself of this.
JD Rucker Sep 22 @ America First Reports
It's no secret that I generally have a negative outlook on our prospects as a nation. Between the globalist cabal, the Biden-Harris regime, and the woke army of radical progressives backing both, it's often hard to find tangible victories to give us hope.
This week has seen several victories that point to what I hope is a trend. Is the tide turning? Are we getting closer to snatching victory from the jaws of defeat? Can we turn things around? If the seven stories below are any indication, there's reason to be hopeful.
On today's episode of The JD Rucker Report, I explored all seven:
- Tenn. Gov. Lee Launches Investigation of Trans Clinic after Bombshell Report
- Facebook Parent Meta, Google Quietly Cutting Staff
- Senate Republicans’ Bill Would Make It Felony Murder to Distribute Deadly Fentanyl
- The polar bears are thriving (despite what David Attenborough says!)
- Fulton County, Pennsylvania Sues Dominion Voting
- Federal judge strikes down COVID-19 vaccine and mask mandates for Head Start students, teachers
- Oil And Gas Jobs Are Bouncing Back In The Lone Star State