By Rich Kozlovich
Today's list is a bit large, with three commentaries:
First, when I read my friend Mychal's essays, in my head I laughingly say: Mychal, you have to stop holding back, and you'll see why in this piece, What They’re Not Saying About Biden By Mychal Massie.
Then we have Fascism, Socialism, and Mussolini By Dan Mitchell explaining what fascism is and who are practicing it.
Finally my friend Jay Lehr, one of the founders of the EPA, explains in this really excellent commentary, Why Science Journalists Rarely Get Their Stories Right.
This is followed by fifteen posts, all of which explain:
Why the World is Coming Unglued, starting with:
- The Era of the Bonehead
- Is the FBI descending into a smash-and-grab gang?
- No House Arrest or Curfew For North Dakota Man Who Admitted to Running Over Teenager Over Politics
- FBI Agents Armed With Rifles Descend on Home of Catholic Pro-Life Activist and Arrest Him in Front of His 7 Kids
- NYC Rapist Gets 30-Day Sentence, Then Goes on Vile Sex-Assault Rampage, Thanks to Commie DA Alvin Bragg
- Letitia James parades her economic and entrepreneurial illiteracy
- Marxist Pope Francis Abandons Freedom Activist Cardinal Joseph Zen, for His Red Chinese Allies
- Leicester Muslim-Hindu Clashes Spread to Smethwick as Masked Mob Descends on Hindu Temple
- Sweden Has a Massive Crime Problem. The Reason Is Hardly Surprising.
- Divide and Confuse
- McDonald's to face $10B lawsuit alleging bias against black media companies
- It's Time for A New Generation of American Leader
- The Current Crime Wave Is Unlike Any Ever Experienced In America
- Woke Youth’s State-Sanctioned Rebellion
- The Violent Extremists Democrats Don’t Want You to Know About