Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Thursday, September 29, 2022

P&D Today

You don’t want a skunk at your garden party and you don’t want a committed leftist at your, well, anything. If you had to choose between the two, go with the skunk. At least you can wash out the stink with tomato juice, no amount of scrubbing will rid you of the stench that comes with an activist progressive Democrat.  - Derek Hunter

By Rich Kozlovich 

Political Cartoons by Margolis & Cox

This cartoon has nothing at all to do with what's being presented today. I put it in because I just can't stop chuckling over it.  Some things are so rich they can't be ignored, and as I'm writing this and glance up at it....I chuckle.  

However, today there is one podcast:

Four commentaries, one by me:

And two linked piece:

For those on my e-mail list I will be forwarding an article by one of my favorite geopolitical analysts, Hilal Khashan , and his latest piece on Iran.  For those wishing to be on my daily list, I can be reached at elkoz@juno.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment