Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, September 19, 2022

P&D Today

By Rich Kozlovich

P&D is strictly a not for profit passion, and I think it's one of the reasons I've been privileged to be allowed to publish work from writers I think are truly impressive.  I've had people ask how I got permission.  I say, I asked them!  The worst that could happen is they say no, and since I'm already at "no" I've nothing to lose, and I thank them for their time whether they allow me to publish their work or not.  After all, I can still link the pieces, quote from them or comment on them.  But no matter what, the information gets out.  And that's the real issue here.  P&D is meant to be profound, provocative and absolutely factual, and I spend a lot of time making sure of that, and source everything I write about.  

We have six commentaries today, one my me, and  five others.  Today's offerings will cover just about every issue in the news today, providing insights for rational minds, all of which is necessary when there are so many irrational talking heads representing the Biden administration, the media and globalists.  In this case I'm using the word irrational as a substitute for lying.


As you go though these pieces you may wish to make use of the tags since they've all made serious contributions worth viewing again.  Best wishes and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment