By Rich Kozlovich
P&D is strictly a not for profit passion, and I think it's one of the reasons I've been privileged to be allowed to publish work from writers I think are truly impressive. I've had people ask how I got permission. I say, I asked them! The worst that could happen is they say no, and since I'm already at "no" I've nothing to lose, and I thank them for their time whether they allow me to publish their work or not. After all, I can still link the pieces, quote from them or comment on them. But no matter what, the information gets out. And that's the real issue here. P&D is meant to be profound, provocative and absolutely factual, and I spend a lot of time making sure of that, and source everything I write about.
We have six commentaries today, one my me, and five others. Today's offerings will cover just about every issue in the news today, providing insights for rational minds, all of which is necessary when there are so many irrational talking heads representing the Biden administration, the media and globalists. In this case I'm using the word irrational as a substitute for lying.
- Observations From the Back Row: Leftist Insanity By Rich Kozlovich
- Biden Must Stop Sharing Our Nation’s Intelligence with the World By Jay Lehr and Tom Harris
- Why Did Prince (Now King) Charles Honor Bolshevik Cuba and Pose in Front of Che Guevara? By Humberto Fontova
- The Coming Outlawing of the Republican Party By Daniel Greenfield
- Cost Of The Green Energy Transition: Who You Gonna Believe, Some Research Assistants From Oxford Or Your Lyin' Eyes? By Francis Menton
- Reagan, Trump, and the Heritage Foundation By Dan Mitchell