By Bob Unruh November 15, 2023
The atrocities of the Hamas terror attack on Israelis on Oct. 7
already have been well-documented, including videos that offer a truly
detailed look at the horror inflicted. Babies beheaded and whole families burned alive are among the gritty
details that have emerged from the assault that killed 1,400. In
addition, of course, to the reports of rape and abuse that also have
But it gets even worse.
Now a report says some of the attackers, the terrorists who inflicted atrocities against Jews not seen since the Holocaust, were children. An investigation by the Washington Free Beacon cited Eran Smilansky, a 28-year-old potato farmer who reported watching Gazan children going from house to house, laughing as Hamas terrorists killed people............ To Read More....
- Children as young as ten participated in the October 7 attack in Israel
November 15, 2023 By Andrea Widburg - In Israel, it’s
emerged that when the Gazastanians attacked on October 7, they brought
their kids with them. Worse, it seems that the kids enjoyed themselves. Over and over, one reads that the attack on the Israelis was incredibly sadistic. For example (serious content warning):
Eyewitness describing how she saw a woman being raped by several Hamas terrorists, pulling her hair as they raped her and took turns. One of them cut her breasts off - the others played with them like a toy. The last terrorist to rape her shot her in the head and continued to rape her until her [sic] finished. Eyewitness also says some terrorists were carrying heads in their hands (beheaded) as trophies, saying there wasn’t a thing the[y] didn’t do to the heads. She also saw a Hamas terrorist carrying a naked girl over his shoulder.
This is Stone Age barbarism, completely unburdened by the civilizing influences of modernity. It’s also not the stuff of “take your kids to work day”—and yet that’s exactly what Hamas did: ................
- An Israeli show again targets both British moral corruption and Hamas’s core rot - November 15, 2023 By Andrea Widburg - The problem with Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals is that he bent them to bad ends. In fact, as strategic devices, they’re genuinely smart. A rule I particularly like is No. 5: “Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage.” That’s correct. Tyrants, whether in Nazi Germany or American academia, hate humor. That’s why the videos from Eretz Nehederet, an Israeli comedy show, are so powerful............
- Looking at the hugely successful pro-Israel rally in D.C., AFT’s Randi Weingarten beclowns herself - November 15, 2023 By Andrea Widburg - Yesterday, almost 300,000 people were in Washington, D.C., to support Israel in its fight against the unrelieved evil that is Hamas. It was such an overwhelming turnout that the Washington Post had no option but to try to bury the story in its print edition lest it give people ideas. But teachers’ union boss Randi Weingarten did notice the rally, and she came out with one of the most strikingly ignorant pronouncements imaginable from a Jewish woman who claims to be “deeply religious.” The rally was big. Although some potential attendees did not make it to D.C. because antisemitic bus drivers staged a sick-out to prevent them from traveling there, almost 300,000 people did show up to exercise their First Amendment rights. Unlike the pro-Hamas marches that were filled with covert and overt calls for a new Jewish genocide, the pro-Israel rally was distinguished by civility..........
- Jew-Hating Bus Drivers at Dulles leave 900 Jews Stranded on DC Tarmac for Hours – Refuse to Take Them to March for Israel at National Mall
- Pro-Palestinian Protesters Clash with Police Outside DNC - Paul Bois - Several arrests have been made outside the DNC offices in Washington, DC, where pro-Palestinian protesters violently clashed with police on Wednesday. “U.S. Capitol Police said they were making arrests at a pro-Palestinian protest on Wednesday night in Southeast D.C.,” noted NBC Washington.........
- Pro-Hamas Rioters Try to Storm DNC Headquarters in DC, Get Arrested Instead [VIDEO]. . . Unhinged Pro-Palestine Leftists Being Carried Out Kicking and Screaming
- Top Israeli Politicians Demand Europe & U.S. Take Gaza Refugees. - William Upton - Israeli politicians Danny Danon and Ram Ben-Barak say they believe Western governments should open their borders and welcome refugees fleeing the Israeli ground assault underway in Gaza. Writing in the Wall Street Journal, Danon and Ben-Barak – both lawmakers serving in Israel’s Knesset – argue European governments and the United States are ideal for taking in refugees since they have “a long history of assisting refugees fleeing conflicts.”.............
My Take - And why isn't this an insurrection? When you promote insanity you don't get stability, you get more insanity. Schadenfreude.