Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, November 27, 2023

Thought For the Day: Leftist Energy Insanity!

By Rich Kozlovich

This was sent to me and I have no idea who originated it, but it wasn't me, but enjoy it anyway. 

How is it that the government can’t control gasoline prices, but the weather is something they can fix? Does it make sense to cut off oil, domestic or from allies, and buy it from an enemy who calls for your death? Why were we told to lower our AC usage on hot days to prevent overwhelming the electric grid while simultaneously being told to trade in our gas cars for electric vehicles?  Eliminating the production of 500,000 American barrels of oil a day to buy 500,000 barrels a day from Venezuela is simply, …well, …stupid.  If your electric car runs out of power on the interstate, do you walk to a charging station to get a bucket of electricity?   I just got a full tank of gas for $22. Granted, it was for my lawn mower, but I'm trying to stay positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment