Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Friday, July 9, 2021

More indicators that China is preparing for a hot war

When I heard that websites were claiming that a “top Japanese leader” had said that he feared that China was preparing a Pearl Harbor-style attack against the U.S., I assumed that this story came from clickbait sites and was ready to discount it. However, Thomas Lifson caught up with the fact that this wasn’t clickbait at all. Instead, it came from Japan’s State Defense Minister, who warned that China and Russia are partnering to threaten all sorts of Pacific bases, from Hawaii to Taiwan.

The same article from Thomas Lifson also quoted Andrew Bolt’s essay in the Melbourne Herald-Sun about the Nazi-esque echoes in the celebrations in Beijing for the 100th Anniversary of the Chinese Communist Party. In addition to goose-stepping soldiers and displays of China’s massive military might, Bolt noted that Xi’s speech was decided bloodthirsty:........

 I don’t think China is planning to wage war. I think China is already waging war. It began with industrial espionage, moved to using prison and slave labor to undercut Western manufacturing, and then bought up the world’s politicians, tech tyrants, and industrialists, either with straight cash bribes or with the promise of unparalleled riches from the Chinese market.............

Now, with its addled puppet in the White House, rather than Donald Trump, our military focused on transgenderism and race wars, and leftists lunatic insistence that Biden must yield to China to prevent climate change.............To say that we are living in dangerous times doesn’t even begin to address what’s happening here...........To Read More.....

My Take -  Andrea Widburg is one of my favorite writers, and I usually share her views and I'm impressed with her work consistently. . But in this case I disagree with her conclusions. Her fears are well founded, as are those leaders who are warning the world, but I posted this piece, Will China Attack Taiwan?, explaining why I don't think it's going to happen. I realized this was going to be a hot issue as time progressed and have been storing information dealing with this and will be posting a second part to that article, and since this is far more complex than appears on the surface, there will most likely be a Part III and maybe a Part IV. But I will continue to explore this issue explaining why I don't think it's going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment