Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, August 19, 2024

P&D and The Kamala That Was, Is, And Will Be

 By Rich Kozlovich

I save a ton of articles dealing with every issue that faces humanity, and a lot of articles dealing with Kamala Harris and this election.  I save all these articles to use as source pieces for my commentaries.  In some case it's almost impossible to keep up with the number of pieces that are appearing, so, in order to retain them I create gazettes, and then organize them topically.  In Kamala's case the number of articles appearing daily is ....big! 

Below are thirteen offerings in gazette form, followed by links to my articles, twenty six pieces in all, including four on Tim Walz, and one of the consequences of Biden/Harris policies.   For a look at all the commentaries I've published written either by me or other authors, here are the links to my

  • There's the Kamala that was, and no one thought she was anything by a twit.
  • There's the Kamala that is, and the very same media and talking heads who snickered at her are now proclaiming she's the new Democrat Messiah.  
  • Then there's the Kamala that will be:
    • If elected, she'll not be Messianic, she'll be Satanic.  
    • If she's not elected, she'll revert to being a twit all over again, and all these now laudatory halfwits will rail at how and why she was a failure. 

 Earlier Gazettes

My Walz Commentaries
  1. P&D and The Week That Was
  2. Will the Real Tim Walz Please Stand Up! 
  3. Duty, Honor, Integrity, Valor! 
  4. If Walz is Talking, He's Lying

Policy Consequences

  1. Illegal Aliens, Gun Control, and National Security

No comments:

Post a Comment