Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Note To My Readers

Dear Readers,

I have restructured the "pages" section a bit. The new link, "Access to The Zone of Reality" is now the topically listed subjects page. It has been renamed and I have linked the subjects on this page to one of my unseen blogs used to categorize and organize some information.   That whole blog will now be expanded to include a host of topics.

For some time I've wanted to organize all these links I've posted over the years by topic for a couple of reasons. First, there's so much here I can't find articles I want to quote and update. Secondly, I think it's important to my readers to more easily research a topic.

The blog where this information is listed isn't alphabetical, it's chronological. It lists these topics in the order I posted them, but the Page, "Access to the Zone of Reality", is organized alphabetically. Either way, I have redone that blog so a topic would be easy to find anyway.

As time goes by I will work to list all the linked articles under the appropriate subject line. There's a lot of stuff here so this won't be done overnight.

Check out the page - which is in the right hand column - Access to The Zone of Reality. 

Best wishes,

Rich

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rich,

    I just found your blog, full of interesting stuff. Many thanks for your hard work getting it together.
    Much appreciated!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete