Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, May 27, 2024

Humor With Joe Biden

By Robin Itzler 

Editor's Note: This is one of the commentaries selected from Robin's weekly newsletter Patriot Neighbors. Any cartoons appearing will have been added by me. If you wish to get the full edition, E-mail her at PatriotNeighbors@yahoo.com to get on her list, it's free. RK 

Humor to help all of us get through another week of Joe Biden chaos

  • Joe Biden: I’ve had all kinds of doctors check my head. They found nothing! 
  • Joe Biden is what happens when you order a president through the mail. 
  • Joe Biden to a black radio host: If you have a problem figuring out if you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.  Joe Biden to a Hispanic radio host: If you have a problem figuring out if you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t Hispanic. Joe Biden to a Jewish radio host: If you have a problem figuring out if you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t Jewish. Joe Biden to an Asian radio host: If you have a problem figuring out if you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t Asian. Joe Biden to a suburban mom radio host: If you have a problem figuring out if you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t a suburban mom. If Biden spoke his mind, he’d be speechless.

1 comment:

  1. Jill Biden is a total fraud as "First Lady".

    ReplyDelete