By Rich Kozlovich
Update 9:00 AM: In line with my commentary, You Can't Handle the Truth: Part III, I noted McCarthy doesn't have the votes to be elected by the Republicans, and he might turn to the Democrats, or the Democrats just might vote for him because they see him as a weak leader, easy to pressure into capitulation. Well, this appeared today. Clyburn: I Advise McCarthy to Make Deal with Democrats for Speaker Votes, saying:
"I’d advise him to go and look on the other side of the aisle and see whether there are some deals over there to be made as well.”
Years ago during the Korean War Mr. Marine, Colonel Chesty Puller, was told, “Sir, do you know they've cut us off? We're entirely surrounded.” Puller's response was: “Those poor b......ds. They've got us right where we want 'em. We can shoot in every direction now."
Well, we're in much the same situation. Jokers on our left and clowns on our right. We have them right where we want them, we're surrounded, so the kid gloves are off, and conservatives can fire at all of them, hopefully with howitzer type logic and language. No holds barred. That's why conservatives are still hot about Trump and moan over the mealy mouthed Congressional leadership who claim to be conservatives while calling their conservative base "whacko birds".
We've lost our minds over diversity because the left's concept of diversity has no requirement for accomplishment, other than to belong some so-called "victimized" group they're backing. Diversity without accomplishment is philosophy
without form and incompetence without consequence. We really do need to get that.
Two weeks has flown by and so once again we start out today's edition with John Droz's The Media Balance Newsletter: 12/5/22. Followed by two commentaries and 17 links, 12 on the Twitter Scandal.
While a private company can censor anyone they wish in their own domain, they can't conspire with the government to violate the Constitutional rights of American citizens, and it's clear this was a conspiracy, and before this is over it will slop over into the main stream media and all the social sites. And if this is a conspiracy, and it certainly seems that it is, then it's a RICO violation.
- The Manhattan Contrarian Energy Storage Paper Has Arrived! By Francis Menton
- Fidel Castro Celebrant Raphael Warnock Neck to Neck With Herschel Walker in Georgia Runoff By Humberto Fontova
Republicans and Democrats
- The Media Undertakers Must be Getting Exhausted
- Liberal Reporter Has a Spot-on Take About How the Media Will React to the 'Twitter Files'
- Former Covington high schooler Nicholas Sandmann asks Musk about ‘hidden’ Twitter files allowing death threats
- Biden campaign and Democrat party colluded with Twitter to swing the 2020 election
- The Armageddon of Free Speech
- Kyle Rittenhouse Requests That Elon Musk Uncover the Discussion of Twitter Censoring Him During His Trial
- A few thoughts on last night's Twitter expose' debacle
- Elon Musk release: 'Biden team' had direct line to Twitter to censor Hunter laptop story
- Morris: Internal Twitter Deliberations on Laptop from Hell Censorship Reveal Willful Ignorance on ‘Hacking’ Claim
- ‘The First Amendment Isn’t Absolute’: Democrat Staffers Wanted Twitter to Censor More
- Twitter Files Reveal DNC Requested Censorship of James Woods
- Dems Have Completely Flipped Their Position on Twitter Now that Musk Owns It