Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Sunday, December 4, 2022

Twitter Files Reveal DNC Requested Censorship of James Woods

Kristina Wong

Internal Twitter emails released on Friday by Elon Musk via journalist Matt Taibbi revealed that Twitter censored a tweet about the Hunter Biden laptop story by actor James Wood at the behest of the Democratic National Committee (DNC).

The communications revealed that a political party was able to successfully suppress a private citizens’ speech on Twitter for posting content that could be politically damaging for the Democrat presidential nominee at the time of a presidential election.

The email posted by Taibbi showed that a Twitter employee emailed a co-worker with suspension requests, writing: “An additional report from DNC.” Listed were two tweets, including one by Woods.Woods tweeted on October 24, 2020, a meme of Hunter Biden after the Hunter Biden laptop story broke that showed a photo of Hunter apparently taking drugs and engaging in a sexual act............Twitter suspended the New York Post‘s Twitter account and suppressed tweets linking to the story — some apparently at the behest of the DNC.............To Read More.....

James Woods Vows to Expose the ‘Corrupt, Vile Vermin’ at the DNC over Twitter Censorship: Joe Biden, ‘I Am Not Afraid of You. And I’m Coming for You’ -  In an explosive interview on Fox News’ Tucker Carlson Tonight, two-time Academy Award-nominated actor James Woods described the Democratic National Committee as a bunch of “rats” and  “corrupt, vile vermin” and vowed to sue the DNC after evidence contained in Elon Musk’s Twitter files showed that the DNC pressured Twitter to violate the actor’s civil liberties by censoring his speech.  Addressing President Joe Biden and the DNC, Woods said: “I am not afraid of you. And I’m coming for you.”.................

Woods: I’m Going to Sue DNC… Enemies List Like Joe McCarthy -  On Friday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” actor James Woods reacted to disclosures from Twitter that the Democratic National Committee went after his Twitter activity by stating he’ll take legal action against the DNC and said that the DNC had an enemy’s list akin to Joseph McCarthy’s.  Woods said, “I will be getting a lawyer. I will be suing the Democratic National Committee, no matter what. Whether I win or lose, I am going to stand up for the rights of every American, not a so-called celebrity, I’m not a celebrity anymore. I’m hardly recognizable anymore because my career has been destroyed by these very people. And I will sue and I’m hoping other people will sue. And if it turns out there are a lot of us on this list where the DNC targeted us, and I will quote the immortal words of Joseph Wells when he attacked Joe McCarthy for the enemy’s list he had, at long last sir, have you no shame? President Biden, all of your Stasi little operatives in the DNC .............
 

No comments:

Post a Comment