Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

P&D Hiatus

P&D will be up and running again on Monday, December 12, 2022.

You may wish to review for this year, and more.  I particularly would like to draw your attention to Media are the Real Threat to America and the World!, which I'm updating regularly, and in light of the Twitter exposures, I think it's more important than ever.  

 

As usual, I dive into a lot of different trenches, and as usual, I have a different take on things than you will usually see from many supposedly knowledgeable writers, even supposedly conservative writers, whether it's Ukraine, China, Covid, voter fraud and every social issue there is.   As time goes by, more often than not, the bug man ends up being right.  Imagine that!

Also, there are some great pieces from some of my favorite writers such as: , ,

Best wishes,

Rich Kozlovich

No comments:

Post a Comment