ASHBURN, Virginia — The Loudoun County School Board faced a barrage of angry parents Tuesday evening as they held their first public school board meeting in the aftermath of a damning grand jury report detailing their incompetent response to the sexual assaults of two female students.
The grand jury was charged with investigating the county’s response to the rape of one female student at Stone Bridge High School and the violent sexual assault of another female student at Broad Run High School by the same male student..........To Read More....
- These Responses to Loudoun Rape Cover-Up Are Downright Shameful
- Commiefornia School Board Head Resigns After Inviting Minors to Booze-Infused Homosexual Adult Party Featuring ‘Dirty Santa’
- Ohio Board of Education Approves Resolution to Reject Perverted LGBTQ Additions to Title IX
- America, We Can Choose Not to Tolerate Democrat Weirdos and Freaks
- The ADL’s Racist School Curriculum Violates Florida Law
- Detroit to Remove Dr.Ben Carson’s Name from Local High School - "Cancel culture is alive and well. It’s infiltrating. Political correctness, wokeness, cancel culture, this is going to destroy us as a nation if we don’t get a grip on it.".............."He has impeccable morals, impeccable character," said Coffey. "The students who are at that school, certainly he is somebody they can look up to, that they can try to emulate. He’s a great example of our country."
My Take - Where did all these misfits in education come from? Academia! And in California they've dropped their standards for teachers because they can't find enough teachers. Why? Maybe because normal people won't be a part of this insanity? And this resistance by the normals isn't just in education.
Education must become Job One in America. It's been totally taken over by leftists, Marxists, socialists, communists, Democrats.....sorry....I'm repeating myself.....and if America is to survive education at all levels must be totally transformed, and that has to start at the local school boards. Then expanding to the state boards of education. To fix this it must become an organized national effort, and one the Republican party would do well to adopt and promote. From there to the elimination of the Department of Education and any funding to universities, and tax their endowments that are worth billions of dollars.
Force them to become for profit institutions that have to compete without government grant money or student loans. Then as totally private businesses, it they wish to push their leftist agenda and compete for student dollars in an open market, that's their business. But the government must be forced to stay out of it and not force these insane diversity, inclusion and equity programs that are doing nothing more than destroying the nation.
Post a Comment