De Omnibus Dubitandum
By Rich Kozlovich
Today you will notice the links will take you to Nuf Ced, another blog I created for the pest control industry and green issues. For some reason Blogger made P&D links once again unusable. I even changed the entire html coding and that still didn't fix it, which makes me believe someone at Blogger is fooling around with P&D, including eliminating the quick edit icon, which is still in Nuf Ced. P&D only went back to normal when I deleted all of today's posts.
I know that sounds a bit paranoid, but things keep going wrong for no reason, and given someone there decided to start blocking my posts, because they didn't meet "their" community standards, I have what I would call reasonable concerns. I couldn't even transfer all the posts today. But, enjoy what I have, and we will start with my friend John Droz's The Media Balance Newsletter: 12/19/22.
- Goodnight, Poor Harvard! By Francis Menton
- The Correct Rate for a State Income Tax Is Zero By Dan Mitchell
- DNA researchers uncover secrets of Greenland’s ancient
climate By Bonner Cohen
- Surrendering to the far-left fascists’ war on language is a losing strategy
- Mark Levin: Democrats and Their Media Outlets 'Want to
Destroy the Constitution'
Constant as the North Star