Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Sunday, November 7, 2021

The Latest Data Makes the Vaccine Mandate Push Seem All the More Stupid

By Scott Hounsell | Nov 05, 2021

The latest data on vaccination rates as compared to the current spread in states shows that vaccines are less effective than government claims.  Arguments about bodily autonomy aside, what right should the government have to mandate a vaccine which does not show to be as effective as either the manufacturer or the government claim?

As I have stated many times here on RedState, I am fully vaccinated.  This isn’t some ivory tower virtue signaling, rather just a statement of fact, so you know from where I am coming.  I don’t judge the unvaccinated or advocate actively for people to get vaccinated.  I chose to early on as a result of having two 70+-year-old parents, who I visit often.  Yet, as time has gone on, and reading the data that has come out regarding those vaccines, I don’t necessarily find them dangerous as much as I do less effective than they are advertised to be......

  • All of the vaccination rates for various states were found here.
  • All of the new case numbers were found here.
  • All of the state populations were found here.

.......To Read More....

No comments:

Post a Comment