Procter Gamble(“P&G”) is one of America’s largest corporations, with over 100,000 employees worldwide. It is putting a vaccine mandate into place for its more than 26,000 America-based employees, which will require them to get vaccinated, meet a “company-approved” exemption, or take weekly COVID tests. Those employees opposed to the vaccine mandate are pushing back. To that end, they released a powerful video warning, not P&G, but all Americans, what will happen if these employees lose their jobs.
It’s unlikely that you’ve navigated through life without ever purchasing a product from P&G. Its list of products includes Charmin, Crest toothpaste, Tide laundry detergents, Gillette razors, Oral-B dental products, Tampax, Head & Shoulders shampoo, Pepto-Bismol, Pampers, and many more items that show up in most American households.
Throughout the scary first months of COVID, before it became both manageable and endemic, rather than epidemic, thousands of workers across America kept going to work to keep products on American shelves. Now, however, even without Biden’s unconstitutional OSHA mandate, most of America’s big corporations have issued vaccine mandates......
Just FYI, here are some talking points:
- Natural immunity is at least as robust as vaccine immunity.
- Natural immunity may be up to 27 times more robust than vaccine immunity.
- Statistics show that healthy, working-age people are at minimal risk from COVID.
- Vaccinated people can transmit, catch, and die from COVID.
- COVID deaths are most likely to occur with people who suffer from comorbidities or advanced age.
- A recent meta-analysis showed that Ivermectin use resulted in “large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance.”
- Pfizer has a promising pill that allegedly cuts the risks of serious illness and death by 90%.
.....To Read More....