Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

The Wyden’s Father-Son Story Bolsters Hope for the American Dream

By , Special to the Sun | November 10, 2021

The most interesting story I saw today appears on a Fox Website under the headline: “Oregon senator Ron Wyden’s millionaire son blasts dad and ‘cronies’ for hating the American dream.” Adam Wyden, the Oregon democrat's son and a multi-millionaire hedge fund manager, blasted his dad in a Sunday night tweet.  “Why does he hate us/ the American dream so much????” the Florida based hedge fund manager wrote. “And the reality is: most legislators have never built anything... So I guess it's easier to mindlessly and haphazardly try and tear stuff down.” 

And then came the prodigal son's game plan: “Thankfully, I think I can compound faster than my dad and his cronies can confiscate it.” So there. We have a penetrating analysis, a devastating critique, and a hard-edged combat action plan. I don’t know Mr. Wyden Jr. I wish I did. Count me as an admirer. All this shows what good common sense the younger generation has. Of course, to me everyone’s the younger generation. It does make me hopeful about the future of our nation..........To Read More....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment