By Rich Kozlovich
|The FBI used a SWAT Team to arrest this man, see below.|
I only had three commentaries yesterday for P&D, so, I didn't send anything out. What's below is from yesterday and today, with a lot of stuff of my own, and it's still a short list. My theme?
"Huston, we have a problem".
While doing my daily searches, and reading what's going on, I find that sentence runs through my head daily, which translates into, "America, we have a problem!" And it's far more than America. The reality is so many evil people are in powerful positions around the world it's clear, "Humanity, we have a problem."
We're living in an age of appeasement greater than has ever existed in human history, and the consequences will be dire. There's a difference between appeasement, capitulation and good economic, domestic and foreign policy. I keep asking the same question over and over again when some policy is fomented: How does that benefit America? And often times the answer is clear, at least to me, it doesn't.
There are seven commentaries, four by me, and one with a link to Daniel Greenfield's pieces on Front Page Magazine, that carries the theme by David Horowitz:
BRICS countries? No? Well, don't feel bad, I'm willing to bet 99.9% of the population of the world hasn't either, but it has potential for being a big deal. I hope to cover some of that, probably inadequately, because it's about foundational international economics. Nothing makes my eyes roll back into my head like that kind of stuff, and truthfully, I'm convinced economists are only guessing at the long term consequences of so much of all this. Their thoughts are based on speculation. Show me a room with the world's 25 top economists, and I'll have 25 different opinions to share with you, on a singular subject.
"Prediction is really hard, especially about the future."
- The FBI is in Serious Need of Fixing By Rich Kozlovich
- Everything is About the "Basics" By Rich Kozlovich
- Here's to My Friend Jay Lehr By Rich Kozlovich
- Gas Stoves are the New Enemy of the Left, Part II By Rich Kozlovich
- The Human Side of Pennsylvania’s Capitulation to Woke Environmentalism By Tom Harris and Jay Lehr
- Hamilton 68 Fraud Regarding Russian Bots by Douglas V. Gibbs
- National Security Without Patriotism By Daniel Greenfield
- Daniel Greenfield Unleashed By Rich Kozlovich
Constant as the North Star
Post a Comment